The 14th World Continuous Auditing and Reporting Symposium will be held at Rutgers Business School on November 2-3, 2007. The Symposium will be held in the Bove Auditorium located in Engelhard Hall.
Previous non-US conferences were held annually at Monaco (2004), Malta (2005), Sao Paulo (2006) and Ferrara (2007).
- B. Bongiorno, L. Graham, "Sequential Series Regression Techniques In Continuous Auditing"
- Enrique Bonson, Virginia Cortijo, Tomas Escobar "An Institutional Approach to Explain the Adoption of Technical Innovations"
- G. Brennan, M. Vasarhelyi "A protocol for continuous monitoring and assurance"
- M. Cangemi "XBRL-Will it Change the Paradigm?"
- R. Nehmer "Agent Modeling of Information Assurance"
- K. Rockecharlie "Continuous Auditing From a Public Accounting Firm Perspective"
- G. Ricart "Continuous Auditing and Reporting. The Role of Public Cryptography"
- W. Lopes "Continuous Audit - Case Study"
- W. Lopes "Implementation issues in Continuous Auditing"